Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We said, He said

We: "FIE-ER, EYES-AE-AH"

Isiah: "I fight 'til I die. It's not about giving up or quitting. To me, it's win or die. I literally mean death, I don't mean 'walk away.' I mean death. That's how I have coached. We've got a job to do here and we're going to get it done. I'm confident we have the right players and confident we have the right people, and we'll dig our way out of this."

We: "Boooooooooo"

Zach Randolph: "It's real hard. I ain't never been in a situation like that and I don't understand. I guess they say it's New York fans, but you know it's real tough. Honestly. Especially for me, because I've never experienced every time a player walks off the court you're booing.

We: DEEEEEE-FENCE!

Guy sitting in front of me: "You don't deserve to wear number 34"

Me: "Jesus Christ Curry, grab a f*#king rebound!"

Eddy Curry: Wimper, wimper.*

We: "FIE-ER, DOE-LAN"

Dolan: (via flunky Barry Watkins) "I'm not considering removing Thomas from his dual role as president and coach."

We: "FIE-ER, EYES-AE-AH!"

Isiah: According to courtside fan, Thomas invoked the phrase "Sixth Man," explaining what a crowd should be. Thomas mentioned Indiana and North Carolina as crowds that the Garden should emulate.

*I'm paraphrasing

No comments: