Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oakley Would Twitter

Inspired by Shaq and Will Leitch's story in this week's New York, WWOD? is joining the small wide-world of Twitter.

For those Luddites who still send text messages to specific individuals rather than to the world in its entirety, Twitter is a real-time messaging service that allows users to post short-ish text messages to the worldwide web to be read (or "followed," in the parlance of our times) by friends, strangers, stalking former lovers or anyone else. It's got a very simple interface, which allows users to share content from their fancy phones and other wireless devices. Since, I don't have those things. I'm just going to use it to write comments on Knicks games in real-time as they move along. We'll see how it goes.

Come check it out. My name is WWOD34. Follow me. I will not lead you astray.

No comments: