Thursday, October 29, 2009

Out of Blog Automated Reply

Sorry for the lack of updates on a excellently busy sports morning after. By hook or by crook, I managed to happen into a single ticket to last night's Game 1 of the World Series and tonight's Game 2. So, I've got plenty to say about Cliff Lee's otherworldly performance (10-K complete game without an earned run and with a basket catch) and Chase Utley's unlikely longballs off CC but I just didn't have a chance to say it thanks to a busy work day.
And, I know what you're thinking. Yup. You're right. If I went to Game 1 then I certainly didn't watch the Knicks' opening game. I know. What sort of Knicks blogger didn't watch the first Knicks game? Not a very committed one. But you knew that already. But, I ask, what sort of Knicks blogger gets up at 6 a.m. the next morning and watches a recording of the game? One with severe obsessive tendencies and an addictive personality. But you knew that already too. So, more to come on both those things later tonight (or probably tomorrow morning) as well as news and views from Game 2. No matter how much I disdain the Fightins, I would like to see Pedro throw well tonight. In part, so we're not subjected to four hours of "Who's your Daddy?" chants.

No comments: