Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pre-Gaming: Knicks at Pistons

Tip-Off: 7pm @ MSG

If Eddy Curry falls in the paint during a Giants playoff game does it make a sound?

I guess it does because Curry is a big boy but I don't think that too many folks will be listening. In fact, I've been racking my brain all day and I can't think of one person that I know who will be watching the Knicks tonight when the Pistons come to town. Not one single person. Everyone will be watching the Giants/Cowboys game. MSG is selling off tickets at $10 a pop so maybe the in-house crowd won't be as bad as the at-home crowd.

The Game
The Pistons have won 13 of their past 15 games (losing only to Boston and Dallas), while the Knicks have lost
nine of ten and fifteen of their last eighteen. So, there's that to bear in mind when placing your bets.

Oh, and the Pistons have won ten of their last twelve games against the Knicks.

[Ed note: I will be watching. I think]

No comments: