Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pre-Gaming: Knicks @ Heat

or, Bad versus Worst
I want to evoke memories of past battles between these two teams in an attempt to get myself (or even you) excited about this game. But, I'm not going to. There is no reason to watch this game. [Ed. note: I'll probably still be watching because, well if you're reading this then you already know why]These are two bad teams who will both be hoping for the number one pick in the draft.

Instead of watching this game, watch some Big East basketball on ESPN and then flip over to TNT at 10:30 for the Suns and the Warriors. There are many, many great reasons to watch that game.

Correction: That Suns/Warriors game is on TNT tomorrow night. My bad. For some Warriors action tonight check out NBA TV where they take on the Raptors. That's not too shabby.

No comments: